21 Ways to Save the Planet
A local walk with a difference – to make a difference!
- Pick up a map from Hulland Church gate or download the one on this page
- Then plan some walks to visit some or all of the 21 locations marked on the map and learn things about our planet from the information boards.
- If you have a mapping application on your smartphone you can email us to forward you a way-point file.
It’s on throughout February
- Use as your daily local exercise
- Go as a household, bubble or 1+1
- Go anytime in February so no crowds!
Photos below from some who have taken part…
Click on the fullscreen button on the map to see all the waypoints and * weblinks
No.1 - Trees
No.2 - Climate Change
No.3 - Transport
No.4 - Beauty of Creation
No.5 - Soil
No.7 - Flowers
No.8 - Food
No.9 - Butterflies
No.10 - Water
No.11 - Foodwaste
No.12 - Population
No.13 - Birds
No.14 - Plastic Polution
No.15 - The Perfect Planet
No.16 - Bees
No.17 - Energy
No.19 - U.N. CLIMATE CHANGE CONFERENCE (COP26) GLASGOW
A sample of one of the information boards